We were founded in 2017 with the motivation to reach people globally by giving them unique and unforgettable experiences with disruptive products. This could only be done by gathering exceptional talent together and creating a culture for the enhancement of team spirit and creativity.
We are a gaming company with Data at its core. Our Data Scientists leverage the data in their hands to extend our reach and improve players’ journey by applying predictive modeling and clustering techniques for a variety of games with the opportunity to see the results of your work even after one day.
We ensure providing the most comfortable work environment and our Technology Team offers everything you need to be the best you can.
What you'll be doing
- You will work closely with different teams, to design, test, verify and implement machine learning models to improve players’ journey and game metrics
- Modelling predictive and clustering algorithms for a variety of games within a modern tech stack
- Optimizing the algorithms to work both accurately and efficiently
- You will be expected to get statistical inferences by using Bayesian algorithms, deep learning methods for predicting and clustering user behaviors on the individual level through large datasets.
Desired skills and experiences
- Bachelor's degree from one of the prestigious universities preferably in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative fields; Masters or PhD would be a plus
- 2+ years of work experience as data scientist, machine learning engineer, researcher or data analyst roles.
- Fluent in Python, SQL, R and other programming languages. Significant experience with large datasets, using Spark and Amazon SageMaker.
- Significant experience and strong level of understanding on Bayesian Statistics and up-to-date predictive/classifier models.
- High oral and written communication skills