Data Analyst - Wonder BlastAPPLY NOW!
We were founded in 2017 with the motivation to reach people globally by giving them unique and unforgettable experiences with disruptive products. Our games have reached over 3.5 billion people. This could only be done by gathering exceptional talent and creating a culture to enhance team spirit and creativity. We continue this journey which we have started with Hyper Casual games by adding Casual games to our portfolio. We are looking for passionate teammates to join our team!
What you’ll be doing
- Work with engineering and business stakeholders to understand data requirements
- Help shape the growth of in-house data resources to support business Intelligence, analytics, and data science
- Help execute the roll out of modern business intelligence and analytics tools and visualizations (Tableau,Looker).
- Assist cross-functional teams with ad hoc data investigations and analysis
- Train users on data capabilities and best practices and spread the data culture
- Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously
Desired skills and experiences
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in quantitative fields
- Strong SQL skills (BigQuery, Amazon etc.), comfortable querying large datasets.
- Strong Knowledge of ETL processes and best practices
- Working knowledge of Tableau Desktop, Looker or Power BI.
- Strong analytical and problem-research&solving skills.
- Data-driven decision-making.
What makes our team so unique
- Feedback and transparency are at the heart of everything we do
- Exceptional and passionate people/team members
- Every idea counts
- Never-ending learning
- We never stop asking the questions “why” and “how”.
- Team events and trips
- Flexible working schedule
- Great food
- On-site gym
- Pets allowed
- Full health benefits
- Compensation for paid military service
- Good Job Games Coin Program that lets you have unforgettable experiences (e.g. Going on a cruise trip to Norway or seeing the Northern Lights)
APPLY NOW!Learn more
Life at GJG