Data ScientistAPPLY NOW!
We were founded in 2017 with the motivation to reach people globally by giving them unique and unforgettable experiences with disruptive products. Our games have reached over 2.5 billion people. This could only be done by gathering exceptional talent and creating a culture to enhance team spirit and creativity. We continue this journey which we have started with Hyper Casual games by adding Casual games to our portfolio. We are looking for passionate teammates to join our team!
What you’ll be doing
- You will work closely with different teams, to design, test, verify, and implement machine learning models to improve players’ journey and game metrics
- Predictive and causal modeling for a variety of games within a modern tech stack
- Optimization under uncertainty with risk management
- You will be expected to get statistical modelling by using Bayesian inference, deep learning methods to understand user behaviors on the individual level through large datasets.
Desired skills and experiences
- Bachelor's degree from one of the prestigious universities preferably in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Econometrics, or other quantitative fields; Masters or Ph.D. would be a plus
- 2+ years of experience of doing complex quantitative analysis to help guide decisions, preferably in a consumer products-oriented industry (e.g. gaming, entertainment, e-commerce, mobile apps)
- Fluent in Python or R, and SQL
- Understanding of machine learning concepts and statistical method
- High oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with MLOps concepts, and probabilistic programming packages/languages such as Stan, PyMC, Pyro are nice to have
What makes our team so unique
- Feedback and transparency are at the heart of everything we do
- Exceptional and passionate people/team members
- Every idea counts
- Never-ending learning
- We never stop asking the questions “why” and “how”.
- Team events and trips
- Flexible working schedule
- Great food
- On-site gym
- Pets allowed
- Full health benefits
- Compensation for paid military service
- Good Job Games Coin Program that lets you have unforgettable experiences (e.g. Going on a cruise trip to Norway or seeing the Northern Lights)
APPLY NOW!Learn more
Life at GJG