Junior Game Developer - Wonder BlastAPPLY NOW!
We were founded in 2017 with the motivation to reach people globally by giving them unique and unforgettable experiences with disruptive products. Our games have reached over 3.5 billion people. This could only be done by gathering exceptional talent and creating a culture to enhance team spirit and creativity. We continue this journey which we have started with Hyper Casual games by adding Casual games to our portfolio. We are looking for passionate teammates to join our team.
What you’ll be doing
- Building high-quality games for the millions of mobile players
- Designing and implementing new features
- Maintaining and optimizing games
- Close collaboration with other developers
- Actively contributing to game design, feature design
Desired skills and experiences
- You are enrolled / have a degree in Computer Science or any equivalent program
- You have experience using Unity game engine
- you have experience using C#
- You have strong engineering skills
- You have strong problem solving and communication skills
- you are familiar with version control systems like plastic, git
What makes our team so unique
- Feedback and transparency are at the heart of everything we do
- Exceptional and passionate people/team members
- Every idea counts
- Never-ending learning
- We never stop asking the questions “why” and “how”.
- Team events and trips
- Flexible working schedule
- Great food
- On-site gym
- Pets allowed
- Full health benefits
- Compensation for paid military service
- Good Job Games Coin Program that lets you have unforgettable experiences (e.g. Going on a cruise trip to Norway or seeing the Northern Lights)
This is an on-site role in Istanbul, Levent. Unfortunately, we do not offer a fully-remote working option.
APPLY NOW!Learn more
Life at GJG