We were founded in 2017 with the motivation to reach people globally by giving them unique and unforgettable experiences with disruptive products. This could only be done by gathering exceptional talent and creating a culture to enhance team spirit and creativity.
Our People & Culture Team believes success comes with the best talent and creating the ultimate work environment for them to thrive, create, and spread productivity. As a People Team member, you will be challenged to come up with innovative and creative solutions to diverse cases and create talent density at Good Job Games.
We ensure providing the most comfortable work environment and our People & Culture Team offers everything you need to be the best you can.
What you’ll be doing
- Brainstorming and bringing to fruition new strategies for connecting with and interviewing potential prospects.
- Thinking new ways of transforming people strategies.
- Creating outstanding experiences for the new hires and the current team.
- Bringing new ideas to recruitment, engagement, and cultural projects and actively participate in ongoing talent strategies with the team.
- Keeping up with the latest talent supervising trends, and creating a base to apply them.
- Own and manage full life cycle recruitment for roles across Good Job Games.
Desired skills and experiences
- Bachelor's degree.
- A tendency to learn and to create.
- Excellent interviewing and communication skills.
- An excellent command of English is a must.
- Passion for making an impact from the beginning (hiring) until the end of the talent management process.
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing talent management and organizational development strategies.
- Min 1 year experience in the related area is a plus but not a must.