We are looking for a passionate Senior Android Engineer who is excited to build the core SDK that will be used by all our current and future games!
We were founded in 2017 with the motivation to reach people globally by giving them unique and unforgettable experiences with disruptive products. Our games have reached over 2.5 billion people. This could only be done by gathering exceptional talent and creating a culture to enhance team spirit and creativity. We continue this journey which we have started with Hyper Casual games by adding Casual games to our portfolio. We are looking for passionate teammates to join our team!
What you'll be doing
The mobile SDK that you’ll help build will mainly be responsible for data collection and interact with various other systems to help enrich user experience. You’ll be working with the Platform team and Game Developers to facilitate their needs into technical strategy. We collaborate to bring out the best in each other. You will join with the hard working engineers on critical systems and you’ll have an opportunity to both learn, teach and grow yourself.
Why it matters
The Core SDK is at the heart of every system that drives the business. You’ll be in the driving seat and you’ll help bring more business value.
Desired skills and experiences
- 3+ years of experience building in Android ecosystem
- Familiar with Object-oriented design & development, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, multi-threading, and complexity analysis
- Strong design and architecture skills
- Experience with offline storage, threading, performance tuning and automation test
- Sound knowledge in general mobile landscape, modern MVP / MVVM framework
- Experience with software engineering best practices
- Experience contributing to open source is a plus
- Experience with Protocol Buffers / gRPC is a plus
What makes our team so unique
- Feedback and transparency are at the heart of everything we do
- Exceptional and passionate people/team members
- Every idea counts
- Never-ending learning
- We never stop asking the questions “why” and “how”
- Team events and trips
- Flexible working schedule
- Great food
- On-site gym
- Pets allowed
- Full health benefits
- Full-compensation for paid military service
- Rent incentive to help you not waste time in the traffic jam
- Good Job Games Coin Program that lets you have unforgettable experiences (e.g. Going on a cruise trip to Norway or seeing the Northern Lights)